We are looking for a "Rock Star" Enterprise Architect who is looking to progress their career and take on a challenging and exciting role within a Digital Agency to help deliver exceptional digital transformation and sustainable change for our clients.
We design and deliver better digital user experiences – primarily focused on website and ecommerce projects - from UX design to fully integrated CMS & commerce platform delivery. Working with major brands across the globe, we operate across a broad range of sectors from FMCG, manufacturing, B2B, technology and construction - helping clients solve marketing and commerce problems, improving user experience and solving complex technical integration and data problems.
With an equal balance of design and development personnel, we all have a passion for delivering the ultimate user experience and this is demonstrated through our award - winning team and our client list pedigree. With a growing reputation for excellence and an increasing number of projects, we are now expanding our team.
As an Enterprise Architect, you'll be key driving alignment both internally and for clients in a way that promotes simpler, flexible and sustainable architecture. You will define, communicate and govern the enterprise architecture for our clients to ensure it enables and delivers their overarching Business Strategy.
The Enterprise Architect is an exciting and varied role, and is critical to the success of all digital projects delivered by Profound.
On a daily basis the Enterprise Architect will use skills such as:
• Leadership and mentoring
• Idea generation
• Problem solving
This role will be a foundational and key addition to our team as we grow our East-Midlands based digital centre of excellence for next generation headless website and ecommerce delivery.
• Strong technology understanding across Software, Infrastructure, Security and Data Solution Shaping & Problem-Solving.
• Experience of Solution portfolio analysis & management.
• Extensive enterprise architecture modeling experience.
• Strong technical writing skills (Standards, Whitepapers etc).
• Proficient Software and System Engineering (incl. Cloud) experience.
• Experience in Business case development.
• Experience in Product Management.
• Experience in Programme Management.
• Strong Stakeholder Management experience.
• Experience of creation, communication and embedding of Technology strategies.
• Successful use of Enterprise Architecture to shape strategic priorities.
• Solution Architecture experience on major programmes.
• Experience of line management.
• Previous Digital Agency experience.
• 3+ years of relevant Enterprise Architecture experience.
• 3+ years large enterprise or e-business systems experience.
• Commercial eCommerce experience.
• BSc or BA degree preferred.
• Opportunities for self-development, working with great Clients and challenging projects.
• Up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
• Remote working flexibility.
• Flexible working hours.
• Bonuses linked to team and individual achievement.
• Monthly team lunches.
• Childcare vouchers.
• Pension scheme.
• Relaxed and enjoyable working space.
• High quality office equipment.
• Relevant training to help you grow.
• Lunch and learn sessions to expand your knowledge.
Strictly no agencies please